The General Assembliy is the supreme body of the AGEPoly. It gathers all its members. It elects the Executive Committee, decides on the Statuts modifications, and decides to create or to dissolve Activity Commissions (the complete list of the General Assembly’s competences is available in the AGEPoly Statuts). It gathers at least twice a year during Ordinary General Assembly.
The General Assembly are preceded by the Representatives Commission, which can refuse to add points to the agenda, and give their consultative advice on the motions and the Committee candidates. It also has the power to vote on modifications of some of the AGEPoly regulations.
Latest General Assembly
The Committee AGEPoly has held its latest GA:
May 15th, 2019 at 18h15 in CO1
- Election of the scrutineers
- Overview of AGEPoly’s 2018-2019 Board activities
- Summary of the Control Board
- Propositions of modifications of AGEPoly statutes
- Possible amendments of the regulation
- Possible motions
- Election of the honorary members
- Election of the 2019-2020 Board
- Election of the 2019-2020 Control Board
- Election of the 2019-2020 Auditors Accounts
- Election of the 2019-2020 Operational Control Board
Voting is done by show of hands (or using secret ballots on demand).
AGEPoly is an association for all EPFL students. Your questions, remarks and suggestions are welcome.
Explanatory documents not available anymore.
Previous General Assemblies
You will find the minutes of the previous General Assemblies here.