The General Assembliy is the supreme body of the AGEPoly. It gathers all its members. It elects the Executive Committee, decides on the Statuts modifications, and decides to create or to dissolve Activity Commissions (the complete list of the General Assembly’s competences is available in the AGEPoly Statuts). It gathers at least twice a year during Ordinary General Assembly.
The General Assembly are preceded by the Representatives Commission, which can refuse to add points to the agenda, and give their consultative advice on the motions and the Committee candidates. It also has the power to vote on modifications of some of the AGEPoly regulations.
Latest General Assembly
The Committee AGEPoly has held its latest GA:
October 29th, 2019 at 18h15 in CO1
- Welcome and explanations about the General Assembly
- Summary of the General Control Board
- Summary of the Account Controllers
- Presentation and acceptance of the accounts 2018-2019
- Summary of activities and discharge of AGEPoly’s 2018-2019 Committee
- Summary and discharge of the Operational Control Board
- Presentation and acceptance of the budget 2019-2020
- Futur of the CODAL “PolyBeach”
- Creation of a new CODAL “ArtePoly”
- Propositions of modifications of AGEPoly statutes
Voting is done by show of hands (or using secret ballots on demand).
AGEPoly is an association for all EPFL students. Your questions, remarks and suggestions are welcome.
Explanatory documents are available here.
Previous General Assemblies
You will find the minutes of the previous General Assemblies here.